Lawyers AND ATTORNEYS - All Services! All Areas!

Johannesburg & Pretoria/Gauteng, Cape Town/Western Cape, Durban/Kwa Zulu Natal

When Do you Need A Conveyancing Lawyer?

Conveyancing lawyers practice in a specialised field related to property and transfer of ownership where immovable property is concerned. As such you will need a conveyancing lawyer when dealing with transactions related to property transference. While the most popular concept of what conveyancing lawyers do is based around buying and selling property, they also specialise in other areas related to the transfer of ownership and property. Conveyancing lawyers also handle the cancellation of bonds, and registration of new bonds. As such they also specialise in the reissue of Deeds of Title should you have lost yours. However, typically you would only deal with a conveyancing lawyer when buying or selling property.

But in cases such as death, liquidation, divorce, and commercial transactions you would in some or all scenarios need a conveyancing lawyer. When you have lost your Deed of Title, need to cancel your bond, either due to the sale of your property or having paid off your bond; which still requires the cancelation of your bond, need a conveyancer’s certificate, or face zoning issues, you will require the services of a conveyancing lawyer, to name a few. The services of a conveyancing lawyer stretch further still.

Get Legal Help Now!

Immediate Action Request

Use this form to request a call back or an email within 1 working hour from our office.

Please complete the reCAPTCHA to help us reduce spam and to complete the form sending process.

Clients. is a national network of websites connecting clients with the most suitable lawyer or attorney for their needs. We offer a guaranteed response time within 1 working hour to legitimate requests for legal support and services. See more below.


Lawyers and Law Firms.

Want to join our network and get more Clients?   CLICK HERE


Complete an online form.

Get legal help now!